Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Christmas to Remember

It is always a good time at Christmas.  The pots are clanking from me cooking.  My in-laws are here from down south. My Brother and my nephew came over to have dinner.  The house is full of food and family.  What more can you ask for. 

The hype of Christmas starts one days prior to Christmas Eve. I want to have a nice breakfast on Christmas Day so I make my Egg Soufflé and put it in the fridge.  Christmas morning I take it out and put it in the oven for one hour and Wala! A Christmas Breakfast everyone loves.

My In-laws gave us a Prime Rib Dinner from Honey Baked Ham.  I cooked that for our Christmas Eve Dinner and It was amazingly good.

Our Christmas Day Lunch was some homemade Stromboli

For our Christmas Dinner I had Chicken Parmigiana, Egg Plant Parmigiana and Italian Meatballs.   
Christmas Eve, opening stocking gifts!
Christmas Morning!


The Cat not only get a gift from us but from Grandma as well. Spoiled Cat!


Remote controlled WWII Tanks that have infer red cannon shots that disable the other tank when hit. 
He loves a good Nerf Gun.



Christmas Dinner.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails