Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I survived Islands of Adventure with a bunch of 5th graders!!!

The 5th grad had their end of the year class trip to Islands of Adventure Orlando.  There were many Chaperones to accommodate all the kids.  My group of boys and the boys from another group wanted to all hang out together.  So I teamed up with the other chaperone and it just so happened she had an Express Pass and all the boys were able to get on all the rides through the Express lane. 

I have to start out by saying I love a good rollercoaster.  The bigger the drop, the more upside down loops and the more twists the better I like it.  The other chaperone was so happy to team up together because she hates to ride the rollercoaster's and her son loves them.   It worked out really well for us. She did not have to let her son ride the rollercoasters without an adult.  Thank goodness for that Express Pass because we went on all the rides they wanted.  Thirteen rides and attractions later it was time to go, and I was ready.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails