Friday, May 30, 2014

5th Grade Graduation

Graduating 5th Grade is just one of many graduations he will be part of.  He just blew me away when I saw him in his suit.  He looks like a little man. 

Looking at him in his suit makes me reflect back to his younger years and how he has developed over time.  It is amazing at the age of eleven, I have a real good inclination on what kind of man he will be as an adult.  He has all the right qualities any proud mother can ask for. 

Right after the Ceremony, The Cisco Kid wanted to go to his Boy Scout Meeting.  He went there and I went home to decorate and put out some of his favorite snacks. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails