Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cub Scouts Shadow Box

I finally got all The Cisco Kids Cub Scout items under glass.  I found myself putting all his Cub Scout items in a plastic bin and storing them on a shelf.  I just knew that these items would eventually get lost.  That is when I did some re-search on Pinterest for some ideas on how to keep these little treasures organized.  The idea I liked the best was putting everything in a Shadow Box.  I found this box at Hobby Lobby on sale.   The size of this box is 24 x 36.  It took me two day to get everything in just the right spot.  Now Everything is in a safe place to be admired for years and year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails