Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

It was hard getting our Christmas card out this year and I was starting to get panicked.  Since there was only three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas it made it very hard to get everything together. 

Because there was only three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I put up the Christmas trees just before Thanksgiving.  It was a little strange for me since all the fall decoration and Christmas decorations were up together. Right after Thanksgiving I jumped into shopping mode.  Thank goodness the Chief did all the toy shaping because I went into Dune Buggy Shopping mode. I still had 1,000.00 cookies to make. YES!!! 1,000.00 cookies. It is not a typo.    

 I am Room Coordinator and Key Communicator for The Cisco Kids Class this year.  The Key Communicator takes care of relaying all the information from the PTA and Teacher to the class parents.  The Room Coordinator takes care of all the parties, any charity drives and coordinating Teachers gifts.  Then I still have all the things I do for Cub Scouts.  I am still the Den Leader, Event Coordinator and Camp Master. 

As a Den Leader I must make sure my Den is prepared for the Boy Scouts.  My den still has to do the Handyman award, Cyber Chip award Nova Award, Supernova award and the Swing award.  These must be done before February 27th.  On March 1st they will be crossing over to the Boy Scouts. 

We campout one weekend a month and I schedule the campsite.  We usually have between 60 to 85 people campout.  I have to make sure there is enough food and drink for everyone.  So not only do I shop for all the food but I cook and prepare for two breakfasts, a dinner and Smores for two evening around the campfire.    

As for the Event Coordinating,  I coordinate the beginning of the year party, the Christmas party, Pinewood Derby as well as the Blue and Gold Banquet.  I reserved the National Guard Armory for the Blue & Gold Banquet. I am in the process of making the Cub Scout Year Book, I have to get the food catered,  get decorations, coordinate the photographer and design and print tickets.

Now you can see why I was starting to get panicked.  I did a quick picture of The Cisco Kid with his cat under the Christmas tree and sent it off to Walgreens.  I had them in one hour and mailed them off right away.  Glad to get that checked off my list. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails