Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter

The Cisco Kid is still loving the idea of getting his Easter basket.  There is enough chocolate to last all year long.  I lost track of everything I was buying.  That's what I get for buying a little at a time.  I don't realize the amount.  He has been wanting a briefcase or a long time and that is one of those things that I never think of getting him for Christmas or his Birthday.  So that was part of his basket this year. 
 
 
 
 


 
Later that day we went over our friend house and spent the rest of Easter day with them.  The really made Easter special with a great Easter egg Hunt, then a wonderful dinner and desert. 
The Kids had so much fun.
 


 

 

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures of The Cisco Kid with his basket. Looks like he liked the brief case! My favorite photo is of the 3 of you at our house on the porch--such a nice family! So glad you all could join us. Your desserts and Easter bread were delicious! Such a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails