Friday, March 29, 2013

The Honey Do List Is Dwindling

We have been talking about painting the house for months now, but we were never able to get enough time to actually do it.   Now that spring is hear and The Cisco Kid is off from school, the Chief decided he would take off from work and get the job done.  The new color will really change the look of the house.  The house is now a light color with a darker trim.  I am going darker color house with a lite trim.  The Cisco Kid really help out with the painting.  Normally something like this would be a novelty, but once the novelty would ware off he would go and play.  I can tell that he is really starting to get older because he stuck it out and completed just as much painting as I did.   I'm glad to see that he was interested in helping out the family.    




1 comment:

  1. Chief.....you are THE MAN!!! My husband would be calling someone to come do this job for him in a heartbeat! For that matter, so would I!! This is quite the task to tackle! I couldn't even stand on the ladder without worrying about falling off...let alone doing work while up on it!! BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your support and comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts with Thumbnails